Once More, From the Top

Wednesday, February 10, 2016


Let's try this again.  Last weekend, I walked through this place.  3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1024 square feet.  Corner lot, alley access, built in 1949.


Arched doorways and beautiful hardwoods.


Cute 1940s bathroom tile with the original tub (just like the one in Bungalow #1!)


And So.  Much.  Crap.


I loved it anyway and put it an offer the same day.  It has so much potential.

video


This will ultimately be a dining room.  Right now it's a laundry room.  With a pile of crap in the corner.

video

The kitchen (and my home inspector).  If you're in the Tampa Bay area, I highly recommend Nick Jones with Viking Inspections!

It's going to need work.  A lot of work.  But thankfully, no major surprises during the inspection.  The foundation looks great and really clean.  The roof will need to be replaced in about five years and the yard needs work.  Stick around and watch me renovate.  Again.  :)

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Drop me a line! I'd love to hear your thoughts!