Not a Fashion Blogger

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

I'm not a fashion blogger.  Some days, I don't even look like I got dressed with the lights on.  I feel like I've posted my issues with fashion in the past.  Basically, I have no style.  So when I hit on fashion gold, I feel like I have to share.  It's going to be 53° as a HIGH this Saturday.  It's the coldest day this fall so far.  So naturally, I freaked out and rejoiced at the chance to wear actual fall clothes.  I've already picked my outfit out.

It's Wednesday.

Wanna see it?  Cool, because I want to show you!


Sweater: Gap (similar), Skirt: Loft, Boots: J. Crew, Button Down: Old Navy, Headband: Target (old)

SO EXCITED!

5 comments:

  1. You look adorable honey! Great outfit! Kori xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cuuuuuute, Tucker! Love this outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ADORABLE. You look like a studious Blair Waldorf. love love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look fabulous! Hello fashion blog ;)

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a line! I'd love to hear your thoughts!