Lilly Fall 2012 Sneak Peek

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

I just caught a glimpse of the new Fall 2012 lookbook from Lilly Pulitzer and I have to say, there are some real cute pieces in the mix.  You may recall I was less than thrilled by Summer 2012, but I am going to be broke after these pieces come out.  As usual, Lilly is rolling out her collection throughout the season.

Coming out July 25th, I spied these adorable pieces:

The Mara dress in True Blue About Face Lace ($298)

The Izzie top in Multi Garden Menagerie ($98) with the Jet Set trousers in Resort White ($168)

Making an appearance August 25th is a print I'm particularly excited about because it features my favorite animal, the elephant!

The Camille sweater in Kissy Pink Tusk in Sun ($148) with the Worth straight jean in Hollyhock ($148)

The Hart top printed in Kissy Pink Tusk in Sun ($58) with the Worth straight leg jean in Bomber Blue ($148)

The Cassie dress in Kissy Pink Tusk in Sun ($98)

The Providence top in Bomber Blue Secret Snail ($158) with the Worth straight leg jean in Punch Pink ($148)

I have a very strong feeling that the Camille sweater will becoming home with me.  I'm already obsessed with it.  Finally, on September 25th, we are treated to this fabulous option for fall:

The Delila dress in Pink ($278)

So pretty and ladylike!  I'm so into lace right now.  Loooove it!  Do y'all have any favorites?

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Drop me a line! I'd love to hear your thoughts!