my burfday's coming

Wednesday, February 15, 2012


I just sent out my birthday invitations.  It's a little under a month away, but I just got an invitation for an event on March 9th, which was when I had planned to hold my dinner.  Since it seemed like people's calendars might be filling up, I figured I should get on it.  It's nothing too fancy shmancy, just a casual dinner at a local pizza place, but I'm really looking forward to it!

I'm also looking forward to a few new things.  I love my birthday because it lets me ask for/purchase things I wouldn't normally let myself get, like fun accessories from my favorite jewelry shop, Fornash.  Here are a few things I've got my eye on:

1 comment:

  1. I just adore jewelry. These are such adorable pieces. Love that elephant braclet. 2 cute!

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a line! I'd love to hear your thoughts!