Obsessed: Sarah Vickers

Friday, January 27, 2012

I'm in Florida this weekend for a wedding (love bare legs and sandals in January!), so I'm a bit busy, but I wanted to pause to tell y'all all about a new blog that's been started by one of my favorite fashionistas, Sarah Vickers.


Mint Julep

Northern Bell(e)

All in the Trench

Vanderbilt Grace

Sarah proudly totes my favorite labels (J. Crew, Talbots, Ralph, and even occasionally Lilly) and puts a preppy New England spin on them.  She's also the girlfriend/business partner of preppy accessory entrepreneur Kiel James Patrick.  I love Sarah's style because not only is it classic, it's young, modern, and wearable.  Plus, everyone knows I love a well dressed brunette (Kate M., Blair W., Audrey H., and now Sarah V.).  Everyone, go check her blog out now.  You won't regret it!

2 comments:

  1. Yesssss, fashion blogs. I love them.

    Have fun in Florida. Hope the weather is great for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great !!
    All of us value together with your publish.Preserve Posting...
    Thank you for giving., handy information and facts.

    Sidney Crosby Pittsburgh Penguins Rink Base Bobblehead (Quantity of 1)

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a line! I'd love to hear your thoughts!