I've Been Terrible

Sunday, January 8, 2012

I know, I know.  It's been forever.  I just haven't been feeling very opinionated lately, I guess.  No news is good news, though, right?  I actually have a very big announcement that I hope to be making next week, even though it's a little scary.  But I won't say another word until things are set in stone.  Such a tease.

In the meantime, here are a few photos from my life lately.  Enjoy!

NYE with my besties!

Snuggling with the pup!

Giving quilting a whirl.

My new "wrinkle free" sheets - HA!

Into the attic goes autumn.

I've missed y'all and hopefully you haven't forgotten all about me!  So since it's been a while, update me!  What's been going on in your lives?

2 comments:

  1. I i'all I missed and we hope that you have not forgotten all about me! So, after a time, we update.

    Property Management

    ReplyDelete
  2. That NYE picture is fabulous--I love the glow stick! Wrinkle free sheets my butt!

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a line! I'd love to hear your thoughts!