ModCloth

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Um...why did I not know about ModCloth?  Oh wait.  It's probably because I am not a fashionable person (despite my best efforts).  I think it's because I'm lazy when it comes to clothes.  I was the girl who went to the Gap in sixth grade and bought one of their classic t-shirts in every color and wore them on a rotating basis with blue jeans.  Every.  Single.  Day.  I find what I like, and I stock up.  In college, I rocked t-shirts and running shorts every day (I have 70+ sorority t-shirts.  Seriously, I counted).  In law school, it's been a weird lovechild of college t-shirts & jeans and suits.  But I'm trying to get better!

A friend was shopping for a dress for an office Christmas party and kept talking about ModCloth.  Because I'm nosy, I Googled.

Oh.  My.  Gosh.

Here are some of my faves.








These were my favorites out of the 2000+ dresses featured on the site.  Have any of y'all ever bought anything from ModCloth?  What did you think of the quality/shipping/etc?  I'd love to hear from you!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE ModCloth!! The clothes are just so cute and cheap! I'm seriously in love with that first green dress!!

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a line! I'd love to hear your thoughts!