Party Like It's 1699

Sunday, November 6, 2011

My law school pal's roommate decided back in August that she wanted to have a Thanksgiving-themed birthday party.  I'm a little obsessed (read: a lot obsessed) with the roommate's dog, Penny.  Penny is a Goldendoodle that likes to hold hands.  Like, if you sit down next to her, she'll lift her paw in the air like she wants to shake, but she doesn't shake it.  She just lets you hold it.  Then, if her arm gets tired, she'll switch hands.  So precious.

Penners!

Did I mention I was obsessed?  Anyway, I went as a pilgrim because, to be honest, making a Pilgrim costume is a lot easier than making an Indian costume.  I had the perfect amount of fun and was home around midnight, meaning I was up bright and early today to check things off my to-do list.  Plus, I had a lot of fun with my Pilgrim pals.  :)



Clearly, my friends and I enjoy a good costume party.  Basically we want to be back in college and going to swaps/functions.  Who doesn't miss those weekly costume parties?

1 comment:

  1. I WANT THAT PUPPY. I have wanted a goldendoodle since perez hilton started blogging about his goldendoodle. Oh, someday.

    I love this party theme! So much fun!

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a line! I'd love to hear your thoughts!