Christmas Cards!

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Because I think it's a little weird to send a solo pic of myself to my pals BUT my grandmother pouts that she doesn't have any recent photos of me, I'm having two Christmas cards this year.  One features Lilly (and y'all helped me pick it out!).  That one's a surprise, because I don't want to spoil it for those blogging pals who will be getting one.  :)

The other card is for the family and features me and my pal Ben.  Big Ben.


Stationery card
View the entire collection of cards.


Cute, right?  I was really excited to find a travel-themed Christmas card to commemorate my big trip from this year.  Plus, Shutterfly was having a great deal of 25% off holiday cards PLUS free shipping for orders over $30.  While I was only planning on ordering 15 cards, if I ordered 20, that qualified me for free shipping and I ended up with 5 extra cards for just $2 more.  Love combining those coupons!

1 comment:

  1. What a clever idea! I wish I had thought of that for the years I was in Italy and England :) So cute!

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a line! I'd love to hear your thoughts!