New Necklaces for Lilly!

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Lilly got her annual shots last week and her new city license.  When I went to take off last year's tags and put on this year's, I was so disgusted by what I'd been letting my monkey run around in that I promptly tossed the whole thing into the trash.  I had a spare collar in her toy box, which is what she's wearing now, but I decided to do a little shopping.

I always buy Lilly's collars from the eBay seller scootergroucho.  She makes darling Lilly Pulitzer collars in sizes small enough to fit my girl (not an easy feat with a dog as finely boned as Lil!).  Lilly gets the XS 6-10 inches adjustable.  Since I was ordering collars, I decided to get Lilly's special Christmas collar that I've been lusting after for her since last year.


It matches the stocking I bought her off Etsy two years ago.  Love!  I can't wait for her to wear it come December.  For her every day collar, I picked up this beauty:


The print is called Pink Tiger Lilly, and since Lilly's full name is "My-Last-Name's Princess Tiger Lily," of course I had to get it!  I can't wait for it to get here!  I've always been really pleased with the work I get from this eBay seller and would recommend her to anyone.  And no, this isn't a sponsored post.  I don't do those.  I just know a lot of y'all love Lilly Pulitzer as much as I do and I know y'all have stylish pups in need of some pretty jewelry!  :)

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Drop me a line! I'd love to hear your thoughts!