Help Me Choose!

Thursday, October 20, 2011

It's that time of year again - Christmas card ordering season.  I try to have my order placed by early November so I can get the cards out by early December, factoring in shipping to me and then addressing and mailing.  Last year, I had a GREAT coupon for cards from Shutterfly.  I didn't realize how amazing it was until I started pricing cards this year.  That coupon saved me around $100.  Crazy, right?  This year, I'm factoring price into the equation.

Help me choose?

Option 1: $2.19 per card

Option 2: $2.09 per card

Option 3: $2.09 per card

Option 4(a): $2.09 per card

Option 4(b): $2.09 per card

I do have a favorite already, but I'm not telling because I want to see what y'all think.

Please please PLEASE help!

3 comments:

  1. Oooh, you can't go wrong with any of these; they are all so sweet! But, I like either 1 or 2 the best, probably. Let us know which you pick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! I've not seen the dog specific Christmas cards. How is that possible?!?!?

    I definitely like 1, 2 & 4 the best. That doesn't really help much does it? Lilly is just too darn cute!

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a line! I'd love to hear your thoughts!