Endless Summer Sale & A Homecoming Surprise!

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

I swear I will eventually blog about things besides Lilly Pulitzer, but how can I not talk about the Endless Summer Sale?  I ended up with some really great goodies at amazing prices.  First up?

Retail: $268
Endless Summer: $99
Discount: 63%

Now, I'm sure you're wondering, didn't you already buy this?  Well, yes.  But I'm taking it back to Dillard's because it was $39 less in the Endless Summer Sale.  And $39 is $39.

Retail: $228
Endless Summer: $139
Discount: 39%

Ummm, seriously?  Did the fashion gods hear my prayer?!  I'm so excited to welcome the Yesenia into my closet!

Retail: $178
Endless Summer: $99
Discount: 44%

I've loved this print since I first saw it.  It was a first day of school gift to myself.  :)  Happy 2L year to me!  When I told my mom this, she kindly pointed out that I need to start wearing these beauties instead of just looking at them in my closet.  To which I responded, "Well, I'll just need to make more trips to the Grove."

Problem solved.

Did anyone else score any great deals on some pretty dresses?  I know a lot of ladies snapped up the Jillie at 90% off.  I thought about it but was worried it would be not form fitting enough to flatter my figure, so I passed.  I'm half regretting it, but I'm tickled pink (and green) with my dresses so far.  I'm really torn about getting the Blake in Blaring Siren.  I wanted it so badly for NYE last year, but I'm really trying to keep the number of one shouldered dresses in my closet to a minimum...I have 4 already, plus a one shouldered top.  But it's so pretty!  

Hmmmm...

P.S.  OH!  I forgot to mention!  While in England, I did the unthinkable:  I lost nearly 10 lbs.  Who goes to Europe, eats her way through Paris, and comes home thinner?  I'm still a little in shock, but now that those pesky pounds are gone, I'm determined to keep them off so I can keep fitting into my cute size 6 and 8 Lillys.  I still remember reading in the fifth grade that the Wakefield twins were a "perfect size 6" and that is what I strive to be, even as an adult.  A size 4 is just too hard for me to maintain.  I'd rather eat more than Cheerios, lettuce, and water, and be a little curvier.  And yes, that's all I ate when I was a 4 in high school.  Ridiculous.

I'm on a big ole fitness kick now.  Crunches, lunges (omgkillme), squats, Julianne Hough's Cardio Ballroom, even a Groupon for a Bootcamp course that one of my travel buddies swears by.  Wish me luck in slimming down even more and get ready to hear more about my fitness efforts in the coming months.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Drop me a line! I'd love to hear your thoughts!