Rue La La's Lilly Sale II

Friday, June 10, 2011


I wasn't as excited as I was over Rue La La's Lilly sale today as I was last time, though I did buy a couple of dresses.  The prices were fantastic, though, which explains why I got two different dresses this time!


The Bowen in Frisky Business - Spring 2010 

I haven't bought a Bowen in a long time, and I can't remember why.  Hopefully it isn't because I decided I didn't like the way they fit.  It was 66% off, which is understandable since it's a year old.  But it's new to me!  :)

UPDATE (7/5): Yeah, it was because I don't like the way they fit.  Back to Rue La La it went!

Worth Shift in Giddy Up - Spring 2010

I bought this dress in two sizes because Lilly's shifts are usually wonky on me, with my hips and chest.  Hopefully one will fit off the hanger or can be tailored to fit, otherwise they'll both go back, which would make me sad because I love the Giddy Up print.  I have a Bel Air in Carson's Grand Stand Patch, and I just love it.  I used to be so in to horses and horse racing, that both of these prints are natural fits for me.  Again, at 66% off, it was too good to pass up!

What about y'all?  Did y'all get away with any fabulous deals?

P.S.  I linked up with Kori over at Fashion Fridays!  If you're like me and love clothes, hop on over, check out fabulous fashion, and maybe make a new blog pal or two!

3 comments:

  1. Great finds honey! This post is perfect for today's Fashion Friday linkup. I'd love for you to add your link and take my button! Have a great weekend doll! Kori xoxo

    www.blondeepisodes.com
    www.koridonahue.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So bummed I was nannying and missed this sale! Great ff post?

    Xoxo
    Erin

    Lust4livin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray girly girl, great finds! I {heart} the Bowen, it is one of my all time favorite styles. The cut is so flattering and I feel like you can really dress them up or down. YAY for you on your awesome score! LOVE your Worth shift too, the Giddy up print is too cute, another winner I say! :) Hugs and a smile coming your way - enjoy your weekend!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a line! I'd love to hear your thoughts!