More Summer Lilly Faves!

Monday, May 9, 2011

When I started to feel like reading one more word about the Erie Doctrine in my supplement was going to make my head explode, I took my little self over to the Lilly website to check out the Summer 2011 catalogue.  I know I've already blogged about some of my favorites for the summer, but here are just a few more.  I'd love to hear your take on them!



I'm loving that Lilly is including more blues in the collections these days.  Pink is fabulous, of course, but sometimes a girl needs to mix it up.  As I already mentioned, I love sleeves with short dresses - no one wants to bother with a wrap on a cool summer evening - so of course I'm loving the Shauna tunic, featured above in Classic White Begon Ya Know It (top) and Classic White Fallin In Love Placed
Novelty (bottom).



I've made no secret that I adore the Sullivan but have yet to try it on!  It just looks so easy and comfortable and effortless!  Featured above in Starburst Yellow Stamped and below in Classic White Ride the Wave.


Mmm Madras - need I say more?  Loving the Cameron in Multi Bingo Blanket Sewn Patch.


Those FABULOUS Buttercup shorts again in Hotty Pink Holiday Seersucker, this time paired with my favorite top for the summer, the Wynne in Hotty Pink Cherry Begonias.


And one mustn't forget her footwear!  How cute are these nautical Sail Away sandals?

1 comment:

  1. I want those shorts SO bad!! The scalloping on the bottom is to die for!

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a line! I'd love to hear your thoughts!