I Survived! Now What?

Sunday, May 22, 2011

I did it.  Yay!  Finals ended on Thursday, and I'm slowly reclaiming my life. 

Been to the bar?  Twice! 
Went shopping?  Yep!  
Saw a movie? With my best pal! 
Cleaned my house? So, that's what my floor looks like!

I've missed my life and I'm so happy to have it back.  Admittedly, I've applied for a job and if I get it, I'll be working part time, which is fine with me, until I head off to England with my gal pals for some rigorous legal education and some not-so-rigorous bebopping around Europe!

In the meantime, and maybe also for while I'm abroad, do y'all have any Must-Reads for me?  I've read Water for Elephants, and The Help is already on my list as well as Room, but what else?  I mean, I know I could just go to the New York Times Bestseller list, but I want to know what y'all think. 

What are the hits?  What are the misses?  I have three months to cram in an entire year's worth of reading.  Help a girlfriend out!

1 comment:

  1. Firefly Lane by Kristin Hannah
    The Same Sweet Girls by Cassandra King
    A Walk in the Woods by Bill Bryson

    Those are all three well worth your time!!

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a line! I'd love to hear your thoughts!