Sarah Tuttle: Design Inspiration

Monday, April 11, 2011

After a stressful day involving entirely too much running around and two episodes of frustrated tears, I indulged myself in twenty minutes of eye candy.  Sarah Tuttle is a DC designer with Southern roots - she's a Tar Heel - who has a truly inspiring Arlington apartment.

(from October 2010)

(from October 2010)

(from October 2010)

(from April 2011)

(from October 2010)

(from October 2010)

(from April 2011)

 (from April 2011)

(from October 2010)

When the time comes for me to give my house a more adult flair (whenever that might be), I want to be sure to incorporate Sarah's sense of color and youthfulness that manages to pull off sophistication and fun in a seemingly effortless manner.

April 2011 credit; October 2010 credit

1 comment:

  1. her decorating is so fun and bright! also, i'm liking the new look of your page!

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a line! I'd love to hear your thoughts!