Rue-turn La La

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

My goodies from Rue La La arrived today and unfortunately, I needed a size 7 in the shoes to fit my big foot (anyone else have a big foot and a small foot?) and while the dress fit on the bottom, it was a little big on top and I wasn't in love with it enough to go to the trouble of having it altered.

But, before sending it back to Rue La La, where it will be returned to Lilly, I wanted to offer them to my bloggie buddies, in case any of y'all were interested but didn't get a chance to grab them during the sale.  So we have...



The Kendall - Sizes 8 and 10 - $99.90 each
I'm a six on top and an 8/10 below (seriously, the Lilly top I wore today was a 6)  The 10 is roomy and could easily fit someone between a 10 and 12.


Size 6.5 Lilly wedge - $99.90.

I'm keeping the clutch.  ;)  If anyone wants any of the three pieces, let me know by Friday, April 15th.  Otherwise, they're heading back to Rue La La that afternoon!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Drop me a line! I'd love to hear your thoughts!