Rue La La's Lilly Sale

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Woo hoo!  This was my first Rue La La sale and I had so much fun shopping with Lilly!  Granted, some of it will probably go back, but I'm so happy I managed to get the pieces I wanted.  Here's what I snagged:


Lilly Pulitzer "Shell Shocked" Beaded Clutch

It sold out in less than 10 minutes, but at 61% off, it's totally understandable.  I'm so so excited about this piece, and it will definitely be staying in my collection.  I think it will look spectacular in my hand at my friend Morgan's Florida wedding in next January, where I will, of course, be wearing a Lilly dress.  

Yes, I have already planned my outfit for a wedding 10 months away.  Don't hate.


 Lilly Pulitzer "Lilly" Leather Sandal in Silver

Believe it or not, but I have no silver shoes!  Gold, yes?  Two pairs, in fact, but no silver shoes.  At 56% off, another bargain I couldn't pass up, and apparently, neither could most other Lilly fans - it was gone in 15 minutes.  Still, depending on how they look in person and how I feel about the fit (I ordered a 6.5), they may or may not go back.



Lilly Pulitzer "Kendall" Classic White Print Dress

Last but certainly not least, I grabbed this fun, summery dress in two sizes, one of which will most definitely head back.  

Why two, you may ask?  Because this is a Lilly cut that  I have never tried.  I have a list of styles that I know how they fit and how they flatter my body (the Gweneth, which I haven't seen in a while, the Bel Air, and the Sienna).  The Kendall is new to me, though, and I didn't want this to be a case where I got the dress and loved it, but needed a looser or tighter fit.  Of course, if I get it on and both sizes look atrocious, they'll both go back.  

But at 63% off, again, I just couldn't pass it up.

So tell me, little blog friends!  What did you get at the Lilly sale?  I'd love to hear about your favorite bargains!  And if you're reading this and wondering what the heck Rue La La is, visit here to learn about the site and join using the link listed on that page - it earns me store credit! 

2 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous of all the Lilly finds everyone is posting lately. I have to get something right away! Have a great day honey! Kori xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. so jealous! i wanted the gold mckims, but was in class :(

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a line! I'd love to hear your thoughts!