Highlights from the Storm

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Unless you've been living under a rock (and admittedly, it sounds like a safer place than my house has been lately), you've heard about the devastation and loss of life in Dixie Alley over the last week or so.  Thankfully, I'm okay, as are my family and friends.  But it was scary, y'all.  I have spent more time in my hall bathroom than ever before.  Luckily, Lil and I were prepared:

"Ruby slippers"?  Check!

Puppy, flashlight, blanket, and computer (following weather updates on twitter)?  Check, check, check, and check!

I hope all of y'all are safe and sound and praying for those who aren't!

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad that you are ok! I am praying for all of ya'll effected by the storm. So scary, GOd bless you, your family and friends.

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a line! I'd love to hear your thoughts!