Confessions of a Shopaholic

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

When I shop, the world gets better...
Becky Bloomwood, Confessions of a Shopaholic

It's been a rough week...and it's only Tuesday.  I decided to take myself shopping to lift my spirits.  Where do I go when I'm sad?  Lilly.  Duh.  And looky-looky what I found for a mere $50:


Straight from the Fall 2010 collection, the Stephanie Shift in Brewster Blue Novelty Big Bang.  I particularly like it because the colors and pattern are totally different from my other Lillys, and at 70% off, well, you just can't pass that up!

While we're at it, allow me to introduce you to the cutie-patootie little number I hope to be sporting on my birthday (T-10 days and counting!):


She's not in my local store yet, so I'll probably have to order her.  Her name is Chloe, and I think we will be very good friends.  We have so much in common: a love of pink, a love of flowers, and a love of bows.  Besties for life, I'm sure.

1 comment:

  1. EGADS!! That potential birthday frock is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! I so hope you get to wear it :)

    I always go shopping when I'm feeling blue. Always. I helps if there is an H&M nearby. If there isn't...well, let's just say it isn't pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a line! I'd love to hear your thoughts!