Pink and Green Thursdays: Potter Caroline Reehl

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Even though my birthday is over a month away, I've already sent my wish list to my parents, largely because the main thing I want will likely take some time.  What is it, you might ask?  Well, a sorority sister of mine makes these beautiful ceramic vases, bowls, platters, and more down in Birmingham.  Her name is Caroline, and she's got a blog.  Today, I share with you some of my favorite pieces.

"Southern women epitomize hospitality, cultivation of splendor, and are as luxuriant as the rich traditions that surround them. I use roses and lilies among my work as a metaphor for these women."











1 comment:

  1. Hey Miss Elizabeth :) Happy Sunday!
    You have a lovely blog! I love your friends ceramic peices, so pretty!
    Come by and see me, and usually there, he he!
    xo
    gi gi

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a line! I'd love to hear your thoughts!