Untidy

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

It happened again.  I unexpectedly had someone come over and once again, my house was a wreck.  And I don't mean, I had mail on the coffee table and a dirty plate on the dining table.  I mean, a legitimate wreck.  I was so embarrassed, and I know the easiest thing to do would have been not to suggest we go to my house, but I hadn't seen this person in 5 years and I really did want to chat with her for a bit.  This is the second time I've had someone who has never seen my house see it at its worst.  Clearly, this is why I should spend an hour a day cleaning my house and making sure it's spotless at all times.

At least she was relatively distracted by Lilly's cuteness.

2 comments:

  1. hahaha...I am having to laugh at you on this. It is the law of life, my friend. No matter how much you clean/straighten your house, it will still occur. Apparently no one is interested in "dropping in" when things looks lovely. It irritates me to no end. Grrr...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have decided that if maybe just MAYBE I decide to actually pick up after myself the first time my casa won't be a mess!

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a line! I'd love to hear your thoughts!