Silly Lilly Sunday - Snow

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Welcome to Silly Lilly Sunday!  I feel like I don't put enough Lilly on the blog, and well, I think she's pretty darn cute.  Plus, I love Westie Wednesday so much, that I wanted to do one for Miss Priss.  Unfortunately, there is no such thing as Poodle Priday or Lilly Luesday, so I had to cheat a little.  Hope you don't mind!  :)

It's Lilly's second time to play in the snow in her whole life.  I made a video:


video

Lilly had fun, obviously, but her mama got cold so we went inside and are cuddled under a quilt, about to watch a movie.  Hope everyone is as warm and toasty as we are!

4 comments:

  1. She is SO cute! I just love when doggies play in the snow. Mine have only seen it a few times too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would you please look at Lilly spinning around like that! She sure does like the snow, doesn't she? I wish I had my camera with me when I took Louis out Saturday morning in the snow. He runs around like a wild man when snow is on the ground. Lilly sure is a cute little muffin :)

    P.S. Thanks for the shout out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe The White Dog *hates* the snow, too. But she got into a barking match w/ our neighbor Yorkie that we call Yip-Yip, & she actually went bouncing through the snowdrifts to bark @ the fence. We were in hysterics watching her white fluff bounce up&down in the snow!

    Love your blog! Looking forward to following you in 2011! =)

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a line! I'd love to hear your thoughts!