Country Living White Issue!

Monday, January 3, 2011

Is anyone else as obsessed with the February issue of County Living as I am?  I'm a little sickybear today, and my mom came over and made me a grilled cheese sandwich and chicken soup.  This already started to perk me up, but when she brought in my mail and handed me my Country Living, I felt a zillion times better!

How gorgeous are these shots from Rosy Stazzeri-Fridman's San Francisco home?  It's enough to make me consider abandoning the bungalow!  Maybe...



 
I love the architectural details on the fireplace, and how cozy does that bed look?  On second thought, it might make it even harder to get out of bed in the mornings.  Such a delicious problem!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog! Nice to meet ya and I look forward to following you. :)

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a line! I'd love to hear your thoughts!