Christmas Mix 2010

Thursday, December 2, 2010

I like Christmas music.  A lot.  Every year, I make a new Christmas Mix and put it in my car so I have constant holly jolly.  What's on it this year?  Why, I'm so glad you asked!

1.  Christmas on the Bayou - Michael McDonald

2.  White Christmas - Taylor Swift

3.  Just Like Christmas - Low

4.  Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree - Jessica Simpson

5.  Santa Baby - Madonna

6.  The Christmas Song - The Raveonettes

7.  All I Want For Christmas Is You - Mariah Carey

8.  Christmas in Hollis - Run DMC

9.  Last Christmas - Taylor Swift

10.  Christmas Time All Over the World - Sammy Davis, Jr.

11.  You're a Mean One, Mr. Grinch - Thurl Ravenscroft

12.  Christmas Wrapping - Spice Girls

13.  Santa Claus Is Coming To Town - Jackson 5

14.  I Believe in Father Christmas - Greg Lake (of Emerson, Lake, and Palmer)

15.  I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus - Jessica Simpson

16.  Please Come Home For Christmas - The Eagles

17.  A Marshmallow World - Frank Sinatra & Dean Martin

Contrary to what this playlist might indicate, I'm actually not a huge Jessica Simpson fan.  Apparently I got my hands on some of her Christmas songs, though, and I think they're good.  :)  I most definitely am a Rat Pack fan though.  :)  Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays, my loves!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Drop me a line! I'd love to hear your thoughts!