Woo hoo! Another Tag!

Saturday, October 9, 2010

I mean, yes, the entire point of a blog is to chat about myself for other people to read, but tags are so much fun because they make me think of random little facts about myself that might not come up otherwise.  My latest follower/blog I'm following, Kit from A Step into My Life, tagged me with these fun questions, so get ready to learn a little más about moi (which, should I ever move, will totally be my new blog name - Más about Moi)!

As I understand the rules, I am given the following questions, which I answer, then I get to make up 8 questions and tag 8 people to answer them.  Unfortunately, I don't know that I know 8 people who would answer them, but we'll give 'er a shot!
 

What is your favorite food, 
thing to cook, or eat?
Spaghetti.  Or really, any kind of pasta.  Mmm, carbs.


If you could do anything with 
your life what would it be?  
(money is not an object)
Quería ser maestra de español.

 Where is your favorite place to shop?
target please!
 
 What is your favorite memory of all time?
Ooh, that's a toughie!  I think, though, that it's probably a tie between finding out I not only got into my undergrad degree program of choice but also got a full scholarship and finding out I not only got into my law school of choice but got a full scholarship again.  The knowledge that I will, with any luck, graduate debt free from law school is such a wonderful bit of relief.

What is the best thing that 
you have ever bought?
Easy - my sweet Lilly.

If you could start a charity 
what would it's platform be?
[not my Lil, but still presh] 
Is it too gooby to say a Poodle rescue?

What is your favorite picture of 
you or one you have taken?
This photo was taken during one of the photo shoots for rush.  
I had new head shots and a full length photo.

What is your greatest pet peeve?
 
White shoes after Labor Day.  Just...no.

Questions!
1)  If you could be fluent in any foreign language, which would it be and why?
2)  Are you a dog person or a cat person?
3)  Pretty shoes or practical shoes?
4)  If you could have your own version of Eat, Pray, Love, what three places would you go and what three verbs would you pick?
5)  East coast or west coast?
6)  Do you regularly go to worship services?
7)  How do you feel about betta fish?
8)  If you could change your hair color to any shade and have it look totally fabulous and natural, which would you pick?

Tags!
2.  Holly @ Holly Goes Lightly (welcome back!)
4.  Faye @ Faye'sbook
7.   Ashley @ Sweet Southern Prep

And unfortunately, I stop at 7, because I can't think of anybody else who might play along.  If you want to play, feel free to answer and comment!  I'd love to read your answers!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for playing along!

    I love your puppy! She is so cute and I think the poodle rescue would be a great idea :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. Holy Mother of _____..you got a full scholarship to undergrad AND law school?!?! That's absolutely fabulous. Congrats. That would most definitely have been one of my favorite memories as well :)
    2. I love that you want to start a poodle rescue. I want to start a westie rescue. Perhaps one day we will have the means and we can start a Pestie or Woodle rescue and save both kinds. hahaha...okay, those names are terrible.
    3. White shoes post Labor Day make the hairs on my arm stand up, and I wretch. Literally. It's my mother's fault. I inherited this from her apparently...

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a line! I'd love to hear your thoughts!