What I'm Loving Wednesday

Wednesday, October 6, 2010


I'm loving The Band Perry's song If I Die Young.

If I die young, bury me in satin.
Lay me down on a bed of roses.
Sink me in the river at dawn.
Send me away with the words of a love song.
It was on repeat all day today in the car.

I'm loving Westie Wednesday, at Desperately Seeking Seersucker.
 
(haha, you probably thought I was over Poladroid...think again!)
I genuinely look forward to hearing all about T's pup Louis.  Their adventures together remind me so much of me and the little Lil.  <3  This brings me to my next love of late...

I'm loving running.
Okay,  maybe an overstatement.  Lil and I went for a mile run/walk today.  She's exhausted; I'm hungry...  But I've decided to try to run the half marathon coming up in Capital City this spring so I sure as heck better start loving running.  My endurance at the moment is pitiful and practically nonexistent.  Still, you've got to start somewhere. 

I'm loving that Life as We Know It comes out Friday.
I first heard about this movie on my friend Rachel's blog, {simple.little.joys}, and have totally been looking forward to it ever since!  I know where I'll be come Sunday afternoon - at the movies with my mama!  Hope it's as good as I think it will be!

Hope all of y'all are living and loving too!  
XOXO

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for playing along!

    I really want to see that movie too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck training for your half marathon. I run them for fun not competitively in the least. My roommate my last year in college ran my last half with me and she had never run over a mile before starting to train...and now cant go a day without running she loves it so much!

    The pic of your pup is SOOOOO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gaaahhh!!!! As T is sooooooooooo behind in reading her darn bloggy friends, she's only just now seen this :) I'm so glad you enjoy our silly Wednesdays!

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a line! I'd love to hear your thoughts!