The Southern Cottage: My Etsy Shop

Thursday, September 2, 2010

At the suggestion of my wonderful friend Betsy, I have decided to open an Etsy shop to sell my candles and other crafts (which at the moment consists of my rag wreaths and, um, that's all).  I have so much fun making the candles and, well, I need to recoup my $75 investment in supplies.  I try to price the candles fairly, and I know the listed shipping's high at the moment.  I need to go to the post office and try to find out exactly how much shipping really costs, because I hate that shipping is currently half of the purchase price.  That seems extreme.  I'll keep you posted.

If anyone is interested in a particular state or scent for a candle, just let me know and I'll track something down.  At the moment, I'm sticking with Southern states and the little votives I think are cute.  Here's the link:

The Southern Cottage

Here's just a taste of what's in stock:

1 comment:

  1. I had no idea that you'd actually bought those glasses, or taken my advice with Etsy! I may need to open a shop now - "The Northern Cottage", hm? We could be like Mason-Dixon Knitting!

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a line! I'd love to hear your thoughts!