In Honor of Le Poo: Pink and Green Thursday

Thursday, September 23, 2010

My poor poodle Bear may have a brain tumor that's causing him to have seizures.  :(  At this point, we're hoping for epilepsy (something I never thought I'd say), but he's going to see the doggie neurologist, which I didn't even know there were, let alone in Capital City, and he'll be getting some sort of scan, either CAT or MRI.  He can be a grumpy son of a gun, and sometimes he bites, but other times, like when I come over to visit (he lives with my parents), you've never seen a more loving and excited dog.



So here's to hoping, wishing, and praying that Le Poo is okay.









2 comments:

  1. Oh sweetie...I know you are worried to pieces!! I'm thinking of you, and hoping that the news is good. Well, you know what I mean. Better than the alternative :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope he is okay. I know how hard and sad it can be when your sweet doggie is sick.

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a line! I'd love to hear your thoughts!