Guest Room Photos!

Wednesday, July 28, 2010


I know I'm lacking curtains and artwork, but it's workable! The walls don't look quite this melony-gold, but it's definitely a darker color than in the rest of my house.


Don't you want to come cozy up?


Got to represent my Kappa Delt! Also, I highly enjoy the vintage Arkansas glass (about $10) I bought on eBay after reading an article about vintage state glasses in Country Living. I plan to use it as a flower vase for when I have little guests come visit. Alarm clock from Target - $20. Lamp - about $25, lampshade - $15, both from Target.


The feet won't stay white, of course. I need to turn it upside down to paint them, but it's been so rainy lately, I haven't had a chance to finish it! My milkglass flower vase came from Sugar Magnolia Antique Mall in Oxford and cost (I believe) $6.

And yes, that fabric is just draped over Euro sham forms and the green floral fabric (I found it!) is just folded in half, but it gives you an idea of how the bed will look when it's finished!

Come visit me and put this cute room to use!

1 comment:

Drop me a line! I'd love to hear your thoughts!