Willard & Friends

Wednesday, March 17, 2010



The bug man came out today and pointed out to me that I have rat droppings all over my heating. Meaning I have a rat. In my house.

GAG!

I am totally grossed out and want to spend as little time as possible in my house now. Plus, when I hear the words "incurable lung infection", which can come from dried rat droppings, I just want to run in the opposite direction. I had planned to paint the hallway today but I'm just so grossed out and I don't want to be over there by myself. The bug man put rat bait under the house in the crawlspace but I'm just beyond disgusted. I hate hate hate rodents. I mean, I love all God's creatures but I don't want them building nests in the drawer under my oven and pooing all over my beautiful white sofa, the fabric for which is currently laid out on the floor in the den/my bedroom, which happens to be where all the poo is.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Drop me a line! I'd love to hear your thoughts!