Color Scheme for the Living Room

Monday, January 18, 2010


I've ended up, slightly by accident, with a blue, yellow, and white color scheme. My walls, of course, are blue and my furniture is white. Then I found this beautiful stripe, which I've mentioned before, and the trefoil fabric at the local fabric boutique and it all just came together. Above is the floral part of the collection I'm going with. It's the "Emily Madison Collection" by Mill Creek Fabrics for Hancock Fabrics. It's stain and soil resistant, which I think is pretty important for chair seats. Apparently it's been discontinued, however. Luckily, I bought plenty of the stripe for my seats and I'm going with a different fabric for my cushions.

I recovered the chair seats last night, gaining a big blister for my efforts with the staple gun. I think they turned out pretty well.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Drop me a line! I'd love to hear your thoughts!