Photos to Follow

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Put together my coffee table and end table today. I also got the dimensions of the sofa and chair from IKEA and taped it out where I want to put them, so I think they'll fit! Now, I need to figure out if there's a way to actually get the sofa into the back of my mom's Lexus. Since we're going to Dallas this weekend and shipping for the sofa and chair would be about $300 for each (basically doubling the cost and therefore putting them out of my price range), I want to come home with at least one piece. My preference would be the sofa, but I'm concerned that there isn't enough space to get the box into the back. I may end up coming home with just the chair.

But I intend to come home with something!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Drop me a line! I'd love to hear your thoughts!