Christmas Eve Eve

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

It's been a very rainy Christmas Eve Eve. I had planned to finish painting the front room, but I just couldn't lock myself in that empty dark house all day in the rain. Maybe tomorrow.



I did end up buying the chandelier from Home Depot. After reading online that one way to figure out how big to make your chandelier was to take the length of the room and the width of the room in feet then add them together to get the width of your chandelier in inches (7 ft x 7 ft = 14" wide chandelier). So, I bought the smaller, 15" chandelier I mentioned earlier and took it home. Obviously I didn't put it up, but I did hold it up and (I think) with the crystals and maybe some small lampshades, it will fit fine. Of course, if I end up thinking it's too small, I can always move it to my little study nook in my bedroom.

I think maybe tomorrow I'll try to install it myself...hopefully I won't get zapped.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Drop me a line! I'd love to hear your thoughts!